Bombshell showroom Reopening
We are thrilled to announce that our Bombshell showroom will open on the 15th June, the showroom hours are 10am - 4pm Monday-Friday and 10-3pm Saturday and Sunday.
We have been carefully monitoring the situation and feel we are able to offer a safe environment for our customers to visit, with the following provisions in place.
Bombshell safety procedures
- Appointments can be booked by going to: https://www.bombshellhq.com/pages/shops Your appointment will last 1 hour.
- We will reserve half an hour between appointments to clean public spaces and ensure sanitation. The showroom is very airy and windows and doors will be open to allow you to walk freely in.
- We will have a range of styles for you to try at your appointment, due to the current situation we are low on stock within some lines so please call ahead of your appointment to check to see if we have the dress you would like. Dresses tried on will be steamed after your appointment.
- We would ask that only bring one guest, however we would encourage you to invite virtual guests!
- We will provide hand sanitiser, washing facilities and would ask you to bring your own mask, should you wish to wear one. Our stylist will wear a mask if requested and your safety and comfort is paramount.
- At this time we will not be able to provide shoes so please bring a pair of a similar height you would like to wear with your dress.
- Our hats will be available for you to try if you wish, please note we are running low in some stock.
- Due to the nature of occasion wear dresses we will assist you with fit, and we will wear gloves and masks if required.
- We would ask that you cancel or postpone your appointment if you are feeling unwell.
- We will provide you with a refreshment, and toilet facilities will be available.
We have missed all our customers and cannot wait to welcome many new ones, we will continue to offer our fabulous service under difficult circumstances but if we all work together your celebrations will be all the more special. Please be assured that we will review our procedures constantly and adjust accordingly whenever guidelines change.